Monday, March 24, 2014

March 14th

Dear Annie,

Today I put a bow on your cute little head and you OPENED YOUR EYES sweetheart!! Those cute little baby blues made my eyes water. Seeing you grow everyday is so amazing. Even though you're only 3 lbs and 4 oz right now, you are growing more and more everyday:) you make mama smile so much.

They tried to take out your breathing tube today. They had to do it in an operating room just in case something happened, the doctors would be in a controlled setting. I gave your cute little hand and forehead a big fat kiss before sending you in there. I sobbed and sobbed but knew that everything would be okay. Everytime the waiting room door would open, I immediately looked up to see if it was a doctor. 40 minutes later, the doctor came to speak with me. He said that they went in and your poor little throat was too swollen to have you breathe on your own. They put a tube that was 40% smaller than the one you were on and are going to give you some medicine these next few days to help the swelling go down. Hopefully by the beginning of next week they'll be able to take it out so I can see that CUTE LITTLE FACE OF YOURS with out all of that tape on you!









When you got back into your room, I was kissing your forehead and looking at you. You started to spit up blood because of all the work they had done to you. Your mama couldn't stop crying. I felt so bad and helpless for all of the pain that you had been going through. And not to mention they had put your breathing tube back in too far down. So the doctor had to come in and fix it. I saw a tear come out of your eye and I wished that I could take all of the pain away from you. I kept telling you, "you're okay sweetheart, you are such a fighter!" And it's true Annie, you are a fighter! You are an unbelievable little girl! I know that our Heavenly Father is watching over you! There are so many people praying for you daily! Everyone loves you sweet girl!

 Annie, I hope you know how much I love you. You are beautiful inside and out and you have been the biggest blessing in my life. You have touched SO MANY peoples lives!! Always be YOU!! Thank you for being such an amazing example to me. I love you sweetheart❤️

Love, mommy




1 comments:

  1. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete