Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friday March 7, 2014


Dear Annie,

Friday was probably one of the BUSIEST days our lives! We had so many visitors! And they were all there for YOU Annie!! From friends, to family members, everyone came to support us. They were so excited for your arrival but wanted to make sure you were healthy and okay.

We got 9 different arrangements of flowers from people. The hospital room literally smelt like a flower shop and people would walk by in awe. Everyone was so kind. I realized and hoped that if anyone I knew went through something like this, I would be just as kind and generous as them.

The doctors were trying to figure out what may be the trouble with you. Your sweet little hands wouldn’t budge and your cute little arms were contracted a bit. You were so darn pretty though! You amaze your mommy and daddy! They made you look so pretty too! They styled all of that dark hair you had and also put a cute pink bow in your hair! I loved seeing you all dolled up! It made me so happy!






That night we had a big group of family and friends and ate PF Changs and spent time together. All I wanted was to hold you in my arms though!

Annie, I hope you remember when you grow up how much of a loved little girl you are! So many people are praying for you daily, fasting for you and are constantly thinking of you. Your daddy and I are so blessed with such wonderful family members and friends! Always remember how important you are Annie. SO many people love you!!!! Especially me!

Love, 

Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment