Monday, May 12, 2014

Your Baby Blessing on Mother's Day:)

Dear Annie,

Well... Yesterday was Mother's Day! But the most important part of yesterday was that your dad blessed you yesterday blessing with your full name, Annie Lynn Pugmire. How amazing and unforgetful yesterday was and will be! The beautiful words that your dad said will forever be cherished in my heart. Annie, you looked BEAUTIFUL! We blessed you at 11:00 A.M. and your dad and I got up to the Hospital at 9:45 to get you all bathed up and beautiful. It's amazing how after your hair is all washed, how red it gets! I love that you have red hair:) It is the sweetest thing! It took me quite a while to find the perfect blessing dress but when I saw it, I knew it was perfect! It came with a bonnet but I wanted something more simple, something more elegant. My two friends gave me a gorgeous golden-leafed head band for one of my baby showers for you and I knew it would be perfect! It most definitely was! You looked breathtaking Annie. When everyone came in for the blessing, which was all immediate family on your dad's side and my side, they were breathtaken by your beauty but mostly, your sweet spirit. You have been such a wonderful example to so many people but mostly your family. They all love you so much Annie! And you have changed all of their lives for the better including your daddy's and mine. After your blessing, everyone got to take pictures of you and say there hello's. It was the sweetest felt spirit and again, what your dad said was so special and so sweet. There were many things said that helped me feel comfort in knowing everything would be okay even if it is something that will be hard for me to understand right now. I know with out any doubt in my mind that you, your dad, and I will be able to live together perfected.


The red light is from your oxygen monitor:) Your dad said it was Rudolph!









Annie, I am so grateful for your sweet little spirit! You are a remarkable daughter of God and are SO strong. Seeing you grow everyday has been so amazing. I've seen you calm, upset, in pain, and sad. But I know you ALWAYS have the spirit with you no matter what! you are such a wonderful and amazing little girl. I sure do love you so much my little one. You are my best friend and your only 2 months! But I can feel your sweet spirit and know that you can feel when I am there. I sure do love holding you! It is the best! Your daddy and I love you so much and pray for you day and night and basically all day, everyday. I love you baby girl. Keep fighting. We are all supporting and praying for you. Sleep tight sweet heart.

Love,

Mommy

p.s.
You got me a Mother's Day gift! It was the best gift I could have asked for!! I cried reading the poem!! Thank you sweet girl!

1 comments:

  1. Are you making these 3 mistakes when putting your baby to rest? [STOP!]

    Dear Reader,

    When was the last time your baby slept through the night... or fell asleep when you needed him to?

    Maybe you’ve tried all kinds of “tricks” and gimmicks just to have your little one wake you up 5 times a night.

    Then you'll definitely want to hear this...

    Scientists from the Stanford Sleep Lab recently released an eye-opening report on 3 common mistakes parents make that make it almost impossible for your child to sleep...

    And you're probably guilty of the #1 culprit right now...

    Click here ===> 27-second trick INSTANTLY puts babies to rest and helps them sleep through the night <=== <<<













    ReplyDelete