Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Week :)

Dear Annie,

Well..!! What a wonderful week it has been with you! With having at most, 5 episodes a day, I believe that our Heavenly Father is performing many miracles with you sweet girl! Over the weekend, you had barely any! About 1 a day! Ah! I was so so happy!

Things that happened this past week:

1.You started to actually cry... It's so sad to see you cry with tears and not be able to hear you!
2. You have started to smile/twitch a smile. It's the CUTEST thing! You'll be sleeping and you'll grin, then have a straight face and you'll do it for about a minute straight! I'll have to record it so you can see it when you're older! :)
3. You are a lot more alert. You wake up and look around and stare into mommy and daddy's eyes! It seriously is the most precious thing!
4.  We FINALLY got to hold you again! After having your tracheostomy, we had to wait a while so you could heal. It was so so sweet! You looked and us and I know you know who we were! You honestly have the most GORGEOUS little face! All of the nurses tell me that they fall right in love with you! You are so pure and such an amazing little thing filled with the spirit! You really have been more of an example then I think you'll ever know.
5. You are 7.5 lbs now!! SO SO GOOD!! You are getting bigger and chubbier everyday and I LOVE IT! You still weight less than what your dads and my birth-weight was and you'll be 3 months in 3 days! You crazy girl!
6. I'm thinking the botox is helping! You seem to be more relaxed in places that were much more tense. You still are very locked in your jaw. It's so sad because we can't even fit a premie binky in your sweet little mouth. When you cry, we can fit it in but I think it will take time for you to take a binky seeing as everything that has been in your mouth hasn't been a good experience (breathing tube, suctioning, etc). But I know when you understand it's a positive and soothing thing, you'll love it!

Annie, it truly is amazing and a miracle with how much better you are getting everyday. I pray to our Heavenly Father countless times a day for you and I know SO many people do as well. I always pray that you will just be able to come home. There will be tough times, I know it. And I am willing to accept and easily take those tough times so I can have you home in my arms and of course, your dad's arms:) I don't think I give enough credit to your dad. Annie, you're dad is AMAZING!!! He is such a hard worker and he LOVES you so much! It is so much fun to see him talk with you and smile because you make him happy. He now calls you his little "Strawberry Shortcake" because when I was little, my dad (your grandpa steve) called me "Pumpkin Pie". He chose Strawberry shortcake because of your gorgeous red hair! I love your daddy so so much. He is such an amazing man and am so blessed that we had you. You are an amazing little girl Annie. You are truly a blessing to your father and I and SO many out there. You have made so many people want to become better. My favorite time of day with you, is when we say our prayers together. I know you hear them and know exactly what I'm saying. You make me want to become better every single day. You are the blessing I needed in my life. Thank you Annie, thank you so much. You amaze me every single day. I hope you have a wonderful wonderful night! Keep fighting! You are so strong! And I love you inside and out, from the hair on your head, to your cute little feet that I am slightly obsessed with! :) Love you love you little one! Sleep well!

Love,

Mommy






Just doing what you do best.. blowing bubbles :)







OBSESSED with this picture of you and your dad!!


















Just lookin at daddy:)




You crying :(

Tears and everything!





















Just goofin around as your dad was taking pictures of me:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment