Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fighter

Dear Annie,

Well... These past few weeks haven't been too great for you. From code blue, to infections and agitation, you haven't seemed to get 100% better. It has been so hard to see you so sad and uncomfortable. My goal for you these past few weeks has just been for you to maintain a good comfort level. Yesterday, I met with a nurse who has been seeing you for a while now and you seem to love her! She holds you in a boppy and massages your cute little face. She showed me a few things and remedies using essential oils that will hopefully help soothe you. As I held you yesterday, I turned on this music toy and had it play nature noises. It was so funny because you kept looking around, trying to figure out where it was coming from! As started massaging your little face, you seemed to relax a little more. When I put you back in your crib, I said a prayer with you, kissed you goodbye, and you fell asleep watching "The Little Mermaid". That movie and "The Lion King" both seem to calm you down. You also LOVE music. It is so funny watching you watch videos or looking at books because you truly are SO interested!

When your dad and I came to see you tonight, your dad held you and oh I haven't seen you that relaxed for two weeks! I was so happy to see how calm you were! I think your daddy has the secret touch! :) You sure are a daddy's girl:) You looked so beautiful and so so calm! It made me so happy and less stressed! These are the days I cherish:) When I know you've had a better day! It makes me feel less stressed and I'm able to sleep better knowing that you're relaxed and sleeping better! I was so sad when we had to leave because I loved seeing you so calm! I just wished I could have gotten in that crib with you and fallen asleep! 

Well Annie, I sure do hope you start having more better days! I pray that you will be able to become more comfortable especially with these essential oils, melatonin, and acupressure remedies. I sure do love you so so much and I hope you can get better. I pray for you ALL the time! You have made me become a better me and I thank you so much. Your dad also loves you so much too Annie! He thinks the WORLD of you!! And remember, we love you SO much and our Heavenly Father loves you SOOOO MUCH!! I know you have sweet little angels always watching over you:) And how grateful I am for that! Love you sweet Annie-banannie:)

Love,

Mommy

Mommy-daughter time:)













0 comments:

Post a Comment