Wednesday, July 15, 2015

1 Year

Dear Annie,

Well I can't believe that it has been a year since you returned to Heaven. How grateful I am for the lessons you taught me in your short time down here on earth. Yesterday I could feel you with me, comforting me. It made me happy to know that you were there watching over me.

Though your dad and I only had you for such a short time, I'm so grateful to know that you are going to be in the Celestial Kingdom, and be perfected like our brother, Jesus Christ. It's up to your dad and I now, to make it back to you. I look at families who have siblings and children who have gone wayward, and how hard that would be knowing that they may not be living with them forever. We were sent down here through Heavenly Father's plan, to have our own free agency. I hope that through out the rest of my life, I can make the best decisions so I can return to you, our family, and our Father in Heaven.

Last night, your dad and I went out to dinner and went up to East Lawn and sat there by your headstone for about 30 minutes. We talked about you, and the happiness you have brought into our lives. I am so grateful that your dad and I have been able to become closer to one another through out this journey. I love your dad so very much, and he is one amazing man, and I probably don't tell him that enough when I should.

Annie, thank you for the blessing you were and have been in our lives! We are so grateful for you, and the beautiful/amazing daughter you are. Though I talk about the  Gospel a lot, I am just so very grateful for it, and there is no denying it. I'm so grateful that I can share this blog and my testimony not just with you, but with the world! So many people love you, and are so caring and loving towards your dad and I. I have been wanting to go back and read the blogpost I wrote about the day you became an angel, but I am scared that I will be a wreck. I know with out a doubt, that the spirit is always with me when I write this blog and I am so grateful for that. I will read it soon, and know that you are with me. I love and miss you so very much my little Annie-girl!

Love,

Mom.

Baby's Breath for our sweet baby girl! And of course, a yellow ribbon:)

Your auntie Emily and uncle Jackson brought flowers up to you yesterday! They were so pretty! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment